Партнеры
Создать форум
Language
Top posting users this week

Howdy I am Night Hawk

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Howdy I am Night Hawk

Post by AKNightHawk on Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:56 am

Howdy to everyone! I am Night Hawk. Lead Developer for Assault Knights: Reign of Steel. The developer told me to come here. And check out his engine. So I plan on doing that soon. I hope that this engine is good. I like the idea of being able to do maps large enough to be in a solar system. And other things.

For some reason, the color of the text on here is white as well and clashes with the white background. dunno why your text is white.

Anyway if yall want to check out my game. I have many videos of it but have to wait 7 days before I can post them. Along with my website.

Anyway, I do plan on checking this engine out. and want to see how well it runs. Smile Hope that we can be friends. And all get along real good. Very Happy
Laterz

AKNightHawk

Experiance Points : 3
Дата регистрации : 2017-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Howdy I am Night Hawk

Post by kohedlo on Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:16 am

Wellcome AKNightHawk. I provide support for engine. Every feature whay you need you can tell and if this feature yet not implemented i add it in to do list. Curently available 4000+ script blueprint (flow) functions and keys types for timenine chinemathic renderer.

Every game system that not exists possible make in engine.

I provide engine complete lifetime time as buisness.

kohedlo
Admin

Experiance Points : 2365
Дата регистрации : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kohedlo on Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:21 am

We not make many editors (like editor vechicle, weapons, and so on) We make one universal editor that builds all (wo programming) as blueprint 2d script.

but also i plann add telles features as c++ code , wrapped in 2d script flow forms for easy using.

My recomendation for beginning is : 1) make your game design (plan) 2) talk about what you need and how to build. I provide engine learning.

Exists video tutorials. Documentation browser. In FrontEnd.exe:: DOC. And Two old manuals. (directory Engine/ Documentation)

kohedlo
Admin

Experiance Points : 2365
Дата регистрации : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top