Создать форум
Language
Top posting users this week
kohedlo

About my situation.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About my situation.

Post by kohedlo on Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:17 pm

Today situation is critical. My mother with fashistic lozungssay that pergenent from my, and my father in private talking- say that is cool. Next this move me to beilers drugs invitation. Hi call doctors caret, and say that is see my death. Sad

my decision seek quarter for living with out mothera and create my family with girl i seek.

lt be cursed humanity for his agression, in everlativg global space, galactic scope... Sad  this is very accurate characteristics, of those who corrupts under pressing and for money. This need see in objective view.

kohedlo
Admin

Experiance Points : 1766
Дата регистрации : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About my situation.

Post by kohedlo on Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:40 pm

Ok. Is Need ability for extreeme fast mobilization, for canceling beilers _w_pa brigadde invansion. Is need only one telephone or message call, is matter of seconds.

throught bailer rise war in ukrauine, _wp_a make 10% of Ukraine is youngpeople invalids with diagnosis of _bailer. Ukraine is COUNTRY INVALID officially. Sad  Ain now UKRAINE IS DUMPSTER of genofond, and with this  genocided sountry, is imposible have childrens in family. If in this way country go ten years- UKRAINE- CANCEL EXISRTENCE AS COUNTRY.

this is BAILERS _W_PA design:

(on picture PSYCHIATRY NEUROLEPTIC -MAKE GENOCIDE OF UKRAINE AS COUNTRY.)

our judges- accept laws for licvidation of PSYCHIATRY FRON HUMANITY.

V.V.Putin receive help and technologies from nordic aliens, from that come russia, and have real technologies, on livel usa reptiloids.

Even possibly rulling entire world. USA continent possible delete by new weapons for 15 minutes. (As say Jerinovsky)

kohedlo
Admin

Experiance Points : 1766
Дата регистрации : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top